Sunday, February 2, 2020

Mech HUD Activated!

A rolling database of Giant Honking Mech Action!

I am damned determinator to get these genres out to the reader. Bringing the bookmas.

I know there is more. Just gotta pace myself. Plus use word search fu. And coffee. I need some caffeine to continue the search.

Shout out to ArchivistPulp for the assist. I forgot about US of Japan. Plus even though I love Ember War, yeah, Mr. Fox has his own mech fighters. The Good Stuff. Mr. Hooke is also a wellspring of Mechanized Destruction. Even Aeon 14 has Rika and her crew but they are more Mechanized Humans.

LIT RPG Mech MMO:

Getting the stomping on:
This bit has Kaiju: (Nemesis Saga that is.)

Upcoming Delicious Noises:

Stay Updated Here for Release
Alt Earth Mech:
Now that I got more caffeine in me:

No comments:

Post a Comment