Monday, February 10, 2020

This is YA nowadays?




Just look at this thing:


HOPE HAS A PRICE

Nick Prasad has always enjoyed a quiet life in the shadow of his best friend, child prodigy and technological genius Joanna ‘Johnny’ Chambers. But all that is about to end.

When Johnny invents a clean reactor that could eliminate fossil fuels and change the world, she awakens primal, evil Ancient Ones set on subjugating humanity.

From the oldest library in the world to the ruins of Nineveh, hunted at every turn, they will need to trust each other completely to survive…


So the big bad is awakened because "OMG guys, no more dino bones to run energy." Yea, this will totally be free of some sort of political message. Not.

Yea, I think for my niece and nephews, there's much better choices like:

Ill eventually get them up to other classics but for now these are ones I remember my parents reading to me as a kid. Until I got better at it myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment