Tuesday, May 19, 2020

More Indies to Keep an Eye On



Every day I find more french fries and/or more indies. Here's some highlights:

  • The Cosmic Warrior: Here
  • Nexus Novel: Here
  • Galaxy Ascendant 7: Here
  • Ravage: Here 
  • The Advancing Peril: Here Issue 4 is already being worked on :D 
  • Terralympus: Here
  • IndieGen.xyz: Here 

This is the immediate stuff. Besides the basic maintenance of food/bills/omg the air conditioning and the septic tank decided to go bye bye. So my paydays pretty much help keep other things going. I dont mind. (The conditioner was under maintenance insurance. So sometimes its good to have that in place. For when everything hits the fan.)

But it did prevent me from getting some physical books for now. Will have to wait for my bonuses to kick in from work. Which should be the next payday and next month, 2nd payday of that sequence. Extra money is helpful at this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment