Wednesday, June 3, 2020

I re-read: Projection Edition.

With everything that goes on with social media I always remember to keep this book set in the back of my mind:

The Laws of Social Justice

Not only because it lays out what corporations and others do on a daily basis: Projection. But it also shows that no matter what side you are on, everyone can fall prey to projection.

That stupid square is everywhere, on many corporate platform for some idiotic "social media stunt" that normies like me don't give two shits about.

I have pretty much tuned out on all the social fires everywhere. None of this is related to that one guy's death. Its all about signaling which kind of guilt you are a part of. An excuse for terrible people to go looting, no matter their skin color, to praise the absolute material "wealth" they can obtain without working for it.

Making the item really matter. If you actually buy something, it means it holds real value to you in some way.

Moral or Spiritual Health doesn't come from status or any other kind of job/profession or food stamps. It has to come from you.

America hasn't completely lost her way. It's why we are in a fight for her soul right now.

Corporations aren't the arbiters of your soul:

Guess what corporations and social media: This is killing all my empathy to the point where I'm like #NoLivesMatter.

With stuff like this, even it her current State, America is worth fighting for.


So I am back to the idea of: I can't be like Superman and lift everyone up, but I can help grow myself and the flowers around me.




No comments:

Post a Comment