Thursday, August 27, 2020

More Superhero Prose





Brought to my attention by @ArchivistPulp and @Sandman_Slim101


LITRPG meets COH mashup.

Secrete Invasion by Lackey and others are also from a similar, inspired by their COH game experiences.


BlackJack: I didn't know existed. Its a Small Time Villain to Anti-hero setup, from what I can see. So if that's in your wheelhouse. Have fun! Superhero Prose is a small enough niche that Ill help out themes I don't really find on my level if only to put a spotlight on the whole sub genre.


Plus getting some space opera tomorrow with the closing to the first "Book": The Advancing Peril Issue 4

I do wish that Superversive re-constructionist Superhero Prose was the normal though. Or even more prevalent. Its even more motivation to keep writing Uplift Protocol.

I don't mind humorous/campy superhero prose books like NightTerror ( Here ) or CT's Supervillainy stuff ( Here ) b/c its much more tongue and cheek Megamind setups.



There is some other space opera superhero mashups but this one does focus quite a bit on the harem aspect.

Again, when I do find most stuff on youtube, its usually about Sanderson's Reckoners series. The content isn't what I am looking for though. Since almost all with superpowers in that series is a bad guy.

The Biggest Hub For Superhero Prose: https://superhero-fiction.com/

Going to link my own Superhero Hub as well:  Here

No comments:

Post a Comment