Friday, September 25, 2020

The Level of Detail

With this audio adventure: 

How detailed should one go with a bad guy's actions. As far as depraved acts go.

My limit as a writer is PG-13. Its why the Keepers disintegrate upon death. At most, with romance, it will be hugs and kisses onscreen. With bedroom antics as fade to black. 

This is only my opinion into my own limits as a reader and writer. 

  • having children characters go through adult situations, like war and sex, disturb me. Esp when its in things that should be escapism or entertainment fiction. I am quite well aware of what goes on in the real world. Its why I want to escape. 

 The threads:  

 


2 comments:

  1. No worries. One has to remember books that went beyond the Pale of even GRRM and his GOT level.

    ReplyDelete