Thursday, March 4, 2021

LITRPG: What I Have Bought

 Granted, this list will be short but its the few LITRPG's I have taken a look at.


First up is CJ's: Has a Likable MC even with some of the Harem Elements. They operate with goals beyond Hawke so that's a bonus. 

IE: Feels like most LITRPG makes it all about the MC. Like Anita Blake. But they usually are just as Un-likable as her. IF you have LIT RPGS, make your MC LIKABLE! PLEASE!


The Eternal Journey

The Eternal Journey: Here 

So far I've read the first two books with Eternal. (Writing has made a dent in Reading for Fun and Examination Purposes.)

 The Last Enclave

Next Up is something recommended by Brian Niemeier, The Last Enclave: Here

Although I still heavily disagree with it getting lumped into "Superhero Fantasy or Superhero Science Fiction, cause to me Superhero = Western Cape Comic backdrops or wheelhouses." 

Not Isekai  to a VR Realm or VG realm. 

I did listen to this on Audible but I also like this narrator because of other books. Its fun but all the stats do slow it down. (Audible with Book 1 and 2 so far.) Here

New Era Online

This has a scifi MMO setup: Here

Nova Online 

I've read the first book in the series. Ill probably finish it via audible. Mostly because I drive to grandma's a fair bit. So its easier for me to listen to books at this point.  

These are the bigger ones that come to mind. I'll look through my library later. I think I picked up 2 or 3 other LITRPG based books....oh wait! I remember another one now.

 King's League

Mainly because I do enjoy Galaxy's Edge here and there. Taking a break for now mainly because Uplift Protocol and wanting wholesome campy fun but they use gaming setups well enough. Havent read the 2nd book yet.

Here

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment