Monday, September 27, 2021

Babylon 5: The Skin Suit

 Saving this here to remind myself that Hollowwood lies. And keeps lying. That's it.

If the Original Run wasn't broken. Don't Try to MODERNIZE IT. But they don't care. The skinsuits never do. Get Physical Copies of the Real Babylon 5. And Crusade. Listen to him talk about TNT and its interference and you will wonder why he sold B5 to the CW. 

By doing a remake he spits on the original cast and actors/actresses that are gone beyond the Rim. No one will ever replace them for me. Not even the creator of Babylon 5.


Good luck to you JMS. I will not be joining on this "reboot." It is Dead on Arrival for me. Nor will I "Hate" watch it. I will ignore it from this time forward. 

First Superman and now Babylon 5. Hollowwood will not provide me with anything worthwhile. So I look to indies. Do not let them kill the past. Babylon 5 is still in the realm of the physical. Go get the copies while you can. Me? Ill be here offering Alternatives to everything that ever influenced me.


Ill always recommend Babylon 5. 

Not the imitation. 





No comments:

Post a Comment