Sunday, September 25, 2022

Protips about Retail!

 



Ready?

USE the 24 HR stores. 

That's why they exist. OH SORRY! DO YOU HAVE TO DRIVE ANOTHER 10 minutes away? BOO FUCKING HOO.

The only things still active when I get out of work are McDonalds, Taco Bell, BIGGER IP Gas Stations and the 24 hr stores about 15-20 mins away. (Walmart)

We have been at work all day. We close up by OUR clock in the store. Because we want to go THE FUCK Home. No retail job pays enough to put up with BULLSHIT in the last 10-20 mins we are open.

SOME COUPONS are ONLINE ORDERS ONLY!


IF You aren't OLD enough to buy a product? No ID? FUCK OFF.

NO I WON'T SELL BEER TO A FUCKING MINOR. TRIPLE FUCK OFF!



AHEM!



Extra large. For the love of God. Please read the labels. 

A FLORIDA ISSUE. Bra Money. Please dear god no.


And People WONDER why I want to write about actual escapism from the mundane world of "fun."


*Irritated FL Woman Noises*


I have heard the horror above. Again and again and again.....

*stares into the abyss*

For all those who work in food area of hell.

(Its why I order KISS! IE: Keep it Simple Stupid if dashing in for a bite after my own long shift or aka: GO THROUGH A DRIVETHRU QUICKY MEAL! You can still order stuff that isnt HEART ATTACK INDUCING!)



Oh yes. This...this....

Want to know why I'm on point with Anna's characterization? She has no filter. What I wish I could say at work. So often. Its why each character has an aspect of myself in them. One has the Wrath. One possesses my Hope. Ect.



Last Hour at work can have the same result! 



REMINDER: IF YOU WANT 24 HR SERVICE? GO TO THE STORES THAT OFFER IT DAMNIT!


 

Plan ahead when you shop. TREAT THRID SHIFT as a BLESSING. They are there for everyone even when they'd need the SLEEP! 

5 comments:

  1. Hello, Ed Chang here. I've been following this blog for a couple of years now. I watch your youtube, your appearances on Wordcraft and I honestly enjoy your take on the superversive. Retail is frustrating, people are annoying and by the end of the day you really really want to live in a icebath. What I am about to say will probably annoy you. You've stated multiple times on different instances that you work about thirty hours weekly in retail, and that you live at home with your parents. Is your duties at retail honestly that bad? Your not married or a mother raising children, you don't have two retail jobs like many other retail workers trying to get in the standard forty-five to fifty-five hours of labor in. Consider yourself blessed. This is not an attack on your character. Please don't take it that way. I only mean to point out the good in your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get it. Thing is? I do need to vent. At least 10% of the time. :P No idea why it won't let me post as myself but oh well. --Fiannawolf

      Delete
    2. Retail can get beyond annoying because what some customers might think is a minor rule breach could get a retail employee fired. --Fiannawolf

      PPS: Please read the sales tags. If its out of date? Bring it to the register. They will still give you the sale price but keep the tag to show why they had to modify a product. Yes, corporate keeps spread sheets of everything we do at the registers.

      Delete
  2. I completely understand Chang. Fiannawolf is a troll and has helped in ruining image on the internet when I wanted to sell my work online. She is a part of a secret cabal of trolls who have doxed me and my children online with whom she regularly streams on Twitch with. I think she is jealous of my success as she has yet to see any return for her work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You mean actually calling out some loser grifter that lives out of a cuckshed in the backyard of his brother in laws house? He has a whole thread dedicated to himself that accurately documents his online life and lies. Check it out at xenotype.me

      Delete