Monday, December 30, 2019

In the Beginning: There was Pew Pew!

When I want to be entertained that's what I'll post. Sci-fi, Pulp, Fantasy, anything that pings on my radar as fun. Might even throw in some movie reviews ever so often. Ill include comics and any other medium that makes sense.

A list of things I find fun:

  • Space Opera
  • Superheros
  • Golden and Silver Age
  • Pew Pew *Of course da Pew pew would be here!
  • Hard Sci Fi because I miss the Space Shuttle Program
  • Old School Pulp Adventures
  • Even some Choose your own Adventures. That was key when I was a kid to get me reading.
  • World Building
  • Table Top, might throw in some R20 misadventures here and there.
  • Gaming, again bring me da Pew Pew. 
  • Favorite Food Recommendations or Discoveries. 
Who knows? Maybe Ill find all sorts of new things to add to my Ringworld sized TBR pile. 

I know for sure, Ill be starting this lovely collection, along with XO Manowar. Because da Pew Pew Train is eternal!


No comments:

Post a Comment