Wednesday, January 1, 2020

A plethora of Sci Fi comics. Mostly!

I loves me some pew pew so lets look a some sci fi comics that got on my radar and onto my kindle:
  • With a smattering of Superheros but I can never really fully pull away from them. And some Alt Reality and maybe a handful of fun indies but I digress.








Its interesting how I'm finding backlogs of things more interesting at certain publishers. But onward! All these books have something simple in common: They want to tell stories. I figure its a fairly strait forward process. Take all the tropes and things you love, mix it into a bowl, put the ideas to paper then refine it a bit. If the wheel ain't broken, no need to fix it, just add to it. Its ok if someone has trod there before. Most times people gravitate towards the same things they enjoy over and over again.

I know I do.


  • Planet Hopping
  • Great Honking Ships
  • FTL
  • Aliens, Friendly or Otherwise
  • Cosmic Hurdles or Deep Secrets of Space
  • Campbell's Journey
  • World Building and Lore
  • Main Arcs vs Episodic 
That's what I love about lots of pulps. That sense of adventure. Hopefully everyone will find something to enjoy out of all these titles. I know I do. :D

Happy New Year everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment