Saturday, February 15, 2020

Back From the Retail Wars!



I have like 12 different things in draft mode as I work through stuff.

Currently typing:

  • More in depth review of Uriel's Revenge, One Last Echo, Seekers of Fortune 
  • What books I think incorporate battlefield narratives really well ala Galaxy's Edge or even say...Black Company 
  • Building up the Steampunk, high fantasy/low fantasy, cyberpunk genre databases. While still adding to the others.
  • Getting some entries done on past favorite series, semi retrospectives.
  • More Creator Spotlights up and coming.
  • More entries on Space Opera comics that look interesting.
  • Getting an Invincible Comic commentary up and running. A kinda of Semi-read and reaction setup. 
  • Finishing up Rising of the Shield Hero. Part Two will have more active commentary from me.
  • 12 Kingdoms Retrospective, the Light novels and anime. (Yoko went from zero to hero for dang sure. From someone that was near on unlikable to a formidable ruler. With lots of friends along the way. That's how you don't Mary Sue.)
Plus world building my own superhero space opera. Ill get into that some more another time. Its going to be one active year for me here and on the twitters. Forgive me for all my clutter. My mind works best when surrounded by things I enjoy. Even if its like 20 things at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment