Friday, February 28, 2020

Cyberpunk


Some of this overlaps with some other flavors but its also a genre that needs more love. I am filled with bookmas. Let's see how much saturation Ill fight today to find the goods. I know the granddads of Cyberpunk are well known. Ill probably leave that for the End. Most of the stuff I try to find: Bladerunner Inspired, Ghost in the Shell Inspired, Snowclash ect.

They need to make a separate set for shadow run inspired stuff. Cause that's pretty much mashing Traditional Fantasy Elements into Cyberpunk. Closer to Urban Fantasy in a way.

Military with Cyberpunk Aspects:

Because I want to Include it:

Shadowrun Types (IE Has Dragons, Elves, Witches other Fantasy elements married onto the setting.)


Ill be a stubborn lady and find more stuff. Ill even insert some of my favorites at a later point.

No comments:

Post a Comment