Saturday, March 7, 2020

Another Roundup of Projects

On the Radar for Indie Projects
Those are the most immediate that I still have to throw my hat in with. At least there's still enough time to where I can space things out between paydays.

Ian Douglas. Always enjoyed seeing where the stars take him next:

  • Solar Warden 
  • I've always found him to be a mix of pulpy and harder sci fi. 
Mr. Kratman is going for another in his series.



It's easy to get into a Baen Whirlpool o' Fun so: Other writers doing fun things.

  • Warp Marines cause CJ not only has great Superhero Books, he does mil sci fi splat really good as well. 
  • Watching RiffTrax: The Sword and the Sorcerer. Man, I love that the MST3K guys went into their own business of watching/commenting on more movies. 
  • DMR Delivering the Goods 

No comments:

Post a Comment