Monday, March 23, 2020

Space Doggos: Must find them all!

A Collection of Doggo related Funtimes.

This area is very underfed. But potential growth is great!

Sci Fi Doggos:

The top contenders!
It has a space doggo that also talks. Plus filled with nice art/ships/planets and an overall interesting space operatic setting/lore.


Uplifted Doggos! On the Moon! YUUUUUUUS!



Uplifted Doggo RPG. Don't know if It will get funded in time but Ill still put it up anyway.


Uplifted K-9 units with their police partners. Sci fi meets Police Mystery.

I wish there was more sci fi with intelligent doggos in it but alas, this is what I found so far. Ill have to look back through my media feed for some of the other stuff I found...I know I saw one other series that had dogs with a primary role. Ill update this as I go back through or if I find more things to enjoy.

Looked back though my own blog too:

 More of a Space Opera Meets K-9 Cop angle. I can deal with that. Must have all the doggos. 
Anything that has humanity's best friend going on space adventures gets my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment