Friday, July 10, 2020

Series Picks!



Books:(EPISODE 1)

This has everything you want from a Barsoom Type Adventure with even more sci fi underpinnings.  If you want to escape from the toil and grit of the mundane? Go for this. I pretty much recommend reading his whole library, in fact, do that for all of these.



This is pure escapism for me that isn't bogged down in pages of tech details like later Harrington Books. It has characters you can root for on all sides. I'd put this next to Galaxy's Edge any day of the week. I can only hope that people will catch on to all of this.

Granted, I still love Harrington but the tech bowl got bogged down like WoT over detailing of everything.


Has just the right amount of narration vs detail. Basically: What would happen if the Protagonist could alter his Golden Path. Where so many books go the deconstruction route, this goes for reconstruction in interesting ways. It kinda feels like Don Quixote in a way. It has a whole lot of mystery (Cosmic Level) that pulls me in.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment