Sunday, September 6, 2020

Booktube: Homogenized Genre Farming

Booktube.

A list of what I don't find useful.


  • Most of it is aimed at corporate cookie cutter YA meets X.
  • Most of it covers Boring Message Fiction stuff. 
  • The biggest channels steer the whole direction of Booktube.

This vid: Its so Much YA that I am gonna ignore 95% of standard booktube.

 

I'm not gonna tell you how to booktube and you wont tell me how I'll booktube. Cool? Coooool. Plus such a good place: If you dont toe the line, delete your vids? LMFAO! Right, Ill just keep adding to my channel. It needs more that just these points. Fuck "Privilege." Just offer god damn books. 

Why is it always white liberal wahmen that do these kinda vids? Her whole vid is irony and why I don't follow the usual booktube crap.



No comments:

Post a Comment