Sunday, January 10, 2021

Entertainment and Proproganda

 If this doesn't upload to bitchute Ill just make a backup here. 

But having this argument with dad did make me realize just how much we have to hurt them where it counts. But also Con Inc has to get off their asses and put their money where their mouth is as well. Use your platforms just not for "COMPLAINING" and grifting on the other side. Promote stuff that provides actual escapism. 

Its why I try my best to focus on things I enjoy. Otherwise I'd be punching out the TV and breaking my hand in the process. Or why I have to laugh at the clown world "fall of Rome" happening to us. Otherwise all Ill do is be caught in the trap of anger 24/7. That isn't good for FL woman's Uplifted Dog Loving Heart. 

If you guys see repeats along my social sites, I am doing that on purpose. TO try to keep them all up to date and active.

No comments:

Post a Comment