Monday, January 11, 2021

My 2021 Goals

I want to find more Space Fantasy books. Akin to Star Ocean.

Write more Uplift Protocol than before. Which is why I am not as active on social media. I usually reply ever so often or put in music or recommendations but if I can keep this pace up, getting those 3+ books out should be no trouble. Might even get more out. 

Book 2 is gonna clock in at over 40 issues because its building up to Book 3 and its closing of Season 1. 

It will have some serious moments but hilarity as well. Let's just say Anna drives kinda like Dallas.


Plus: Yes, Car AI. 

Just like Del from Cyberpunk 2077. He will be a balance to Anna Vinegar. Because I will it. XD  


My Earth has auto translate. SO this vid is esp. funny.

Like Sinclair said: "Nothing's the same anymore." The balloon on Old Style Uplift will be deflated as a new Arc comes into play for Season 2. 

Sam and Jacob, Eliza's half siblings, will each have a mis-adventure or 3. Which is also why Book 2 is even bigger. Plus I will have an interlude for Horus funtimes. He's been pretty busy with Taleer and Highmaker.

Ill keep an eye out for future projects of friends. Doing my best to support them.

Also, Book 2 of Star Warden Launched. Looking for that Solar Flair brightness in a darker world ala Fist of the Northstar meets Space Opera meets Record of Lodoss war on a blender? Go for it. Here

Plus a slight ramble. Might leave this one for the blog.  



No comments:

Post a Comment