Monday, February 1, 2021

A MishMash of Different Things!

Started Feb off well. The output on Uplift Protocol is rising because I am trying to stay 6+ Issues ahead of releases. So that's why January had so many hits. Even though I technically started in near the end of December. (As far as book 2 went) WOOO! MORE PULP SPEED AHEAD!

Speaking of Pulp! Yakov's newest project got funded so lets see if we can reach some additional goals.

Happy to help in any way to keep this going. For audible: Narnia collection. Just finished the Magician's Nephew. CS Lewis has very fast paced writing. Hardly any extra exposition or descriptive detail. Just the way I want it nowadays. (I'd rather use my imagination rather than have it spelled out in great detail.)

Or read it. I mostly listen when driving to the other side of the county to help grandma with stuff. So thats a solid two hours total with driving. There and back again as the Hobbits say.

On the Manga front, got some Space Opera going on.

 Gonna pick up Capt. Harlock next: Here

DMR Books has The Empress of Dreams: Here

Ill keep recording some vids. Will have more up soon. Its a merry go round! 

Will have Issues 13, 14 and Interlude 1: Horus up sometime this week. (Seriously, once you make the commitment to write, so much free time invests itself towards it. Not in a bad way though. My fingers are flying! Each day things accelerate within a blink.)

Its why I repeat somethings on social media and other places. Just in case people get their updates from different sources. 

The next Cirsova Issue. (The Kickstarter was canceled but Ill still find ways to support stuff I enjoy!) Pre-Order

No comments:

Post a Comment