Tuesday, September 6, 2022

September Crowdfund Possibilites!

 Since I am the crazy lady looking for scifi oriented setups. 



Star Noir: I have to admit. Yes. I do find 1940s meets Grays to be a fun angle. I had it via early Uplift Protocol. (Might do a novella set in that period but I digress....)

Link: Here



Brik Jones: Has that cosmic level setup I am looking for. (Populated universe. Using old Earth myths for an ancient Alien visitation angle. Even loved the Atlantis bit in the opening). 

Link: Here


Overmind: Space Opera! Heroics! I already know what's inside. + Challenge Coins! Since that digital copy already hit my inbox! + a novel! Sweet.

Link: Here


The Unbreakable Iron Ranger. I had the vol 1 pdf, enjoyed it but lost the file during my computer transfer. (IE I ran out of space on the 4 Flash Drives I had) So ill be rebacking it and getting vol 2 as well! Its a weird west primary but has a bit of other wheelhouses meshed in. 

Link: Here



Girl with the Mega Fists Vol 2. Liked the first and its mix of scifi and fantasy. So this is a no brainer for me. Likable female characters are a bonus. 

Link: Here


No comments:

Post a Comment