Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Waiting Is Hard.

One, waiting for this big boy to hit my mailbox:


500+ page HardBack. Says it should be here by Thrusday then Ill derp with everyone over it.

It has da Pew Pew and Space Opera and the art looks really interesting.

  • Working on Part 1 of Uriel's Revenge.
  • Working on Part 2 of One Last Echo and Seekers of Fortune.
Had to re-work it all due to length and spoilers. When I get excited I have a tendency to ramble.

Happy to be putting funds to things that make me happy. So much space opera in books and comics to discover. Its great.

Some favorites:


Quick Links to Projects/Various Things of Interest:

Blast from the Past:

  • Babylon 5
  • Gargoyles
  • Superman Animated Series
  • Men in Tights
  • Spaceballs 
  • Superman I/II
  • Rifftrax aka MST3K



No comments:

Post a Comment