Monday, November 23, 2020

Boycotts

People are allowed to boycott. Doxxing is different. 

I may hate Bendis for what he did with superman but I don't stalk the guy to send insults at him on his social media. Its the difference between being normal and a crazy regressive antifa doxxer.


If people are reading my Uplift Protocol stuff, hey guess what, my real name is out there. Because I want this series to have my actual name attached to it. I might do pen names later for other things but I want to be known as the Superhero Space Opera lady who loves Uplifted Doggos. 

  • Don't apologize.
  • Don't give in.
  • Don't back down.
  • Stand by your opinions and hot takes.

I know they do!

Black Rifle Coffee has also shown its quality. So decide what you want to do based on that. 



If you are a publicly traded company people will be able to find general information. Which is different from doxxing. And the customers have the right to boycott you. If you are a public figure the same happens. There's stuff that is supposed to protect people, like from "hearsay" and "attacks on reputation" but these things seem to be working for one side in the US politics sphere rather than another. Huh, funny that.


 


Shameless Book Shilling Corner:

Here: Go pick up Mr. John's book. Its good. If you love mil sci fi its a good set of wheelhouses. With likable characters.

Link: Here

No comments:

Post a Comment