Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Con Inc Fails

Time to add more hats to the ring. Dishonor on your Cow. These guys get just as much "grifting" money from compaining like most of Youtube does about Dead IPs. 



Well here's a fairly big list of creatives you can read. Even if my searchlight isnt as big as Con Inc's Ill still do my best to keep searching.

Because the other side sees Con Inc as a very useless arm as well.


I'll just link Amazon Pages. You guys can decide what kinds of books to read.

In no particular order.

There's dozens and dozens of creatives I follow on twitter and other places that are making books and media counter to the Dead IP lands.

I don't even care what social media considers guilt by association. Don't let that stop you from reading books.

Sword and Planet, Sword and Sorc, and so much more!

I'm not the only one doing uplifted dogs.Or giving good adventures!

Ill add more later. This is just the tip of the iceberg! Besides IndieGen XYZ !!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment