Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Why is she compaining?

 This lady makes 13k a month on patreon. Whaaaaaaat? 


Why the long speech on twitters? 



This part:


Where the heck does she live where 13k x 12= 156,000 a year isn't good enough? In Fl that would be massively awesome level of money. I'd be able to help so many with that level of funds.

The follow up:




Dude, she makes more in a month then what I make in about 2/3rds of a year. IE: A really good year will get me around 15-17.5k. 

No wonder Con Inc and the Woke Brigade cash in on the Mundane Manifesto, Victim Status Grifting and Complaining. That's where the money is for the moment.

Plus a short vid on a twitter thread that will probably get nuked but I am glad I am not in college or school anymore. With profs like this guy who would learn anything but hate and despair? 



 




Its happening. He's getting ratioed and meme'd already.




No comments:

Post a Comment